Google I/O registration starts from April 15 to17

Thursday 17 April 20140 Comment

April 15 is a big day for Android and Google fans because Google I/O's registration. With its first Project Ara Developer Conference, the search engine giant Google, starts the registration for its annual Google I/O Developer Conference.Google I/O 2014 is scheduled for June 25th – 26th at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.



The registration for Google’s annual developer conference starts today on April 15th and extends through April 18th.So, you are having three days for sign up.If you are a developer then, you can register for this annual Google I/O Developer Conference.


Google has decided to select its attendees randomly, instead of first come first serve.The price for general attendee tickers is $900 and Academic Ticket is $300.You’ll need a Google+ account and a valid credit card.

If you are lucky, then, you’ll receive an email with further ticket purchase instructions.Photo ID will be important  for receiving your badge when you check in at Google I/O.
Bookmark:
 
Beatstechnology Copyright 2014: Tech-Zoom.com - Digital Technology - All Rights Reserved